This terms of service was last updated on August 3rd, 2018.
Thank you for using JKL Technologies products! These terms of service (the “Terms”) govern your access to and use of JKL Technologies (“we” or “our”) websites (http://wentoevents.com) and services (the “Services”), so please carefully read them before using the Services. By using the Services you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you are using the Services on behalf of an organization, you are agreeing to these Terms for that organization and promising that you have the authority to bind that organization to these terms. In that case, “you” and “your” will refer to that organization. You may use the Services only in compliance with these Terms. You may use the Services only if you have the power to form a contract with JKL Technologies and are not barred under any applicable laws from doing so. The Services may continue to change over time as we refine and add more features. We may stop, suspend, or modify the Services at any time without prior notice to you. We may also remove any content from our Services at our discretion.
Your Stuff & Your Privacy
Data privacy and security; Confidentiality
If You choose, or You are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of Our security procedures, You must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party. We have the right to disable any user identification code or password, whether chosen by You or allocated by Us, at any time, if in Our reasonable opinion, You have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these Terms. Confidentiality obligations: Each of us will protect the other’s Confidential Information from unauthorized use, access or disclosure in the same manner as each of us protects our own Confidential Information, and in any event, no less than reasonable care. Except as otherwise expressly permitted pursuant to these Terms, each of us may use the other’s Confidential Information solely to exercise our respective rights and perform our respective obligations under these Terms and shall disclose such Confidential Information solely to those of our respective employees, representatives and agents who have a need to know such Confidential Information for such purposes and who are bound to maintain the confidentiality of, and not misuse, such Confidential Information. The provisions of this subsection shall supersede any non-disclosure agreement by and between You and Us entered prior to these Terms that would purport to address the confidentiality of Service Data and such agreement shall have no further force or effect with respect to Service Data. Security of Service Data: We use appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the Service Data that we Process. The measures we use are designed to provide a level of security appropriate to the risk of Processing your Service Data. You understand that We and our Group Companies shall Process Service Data in accordance with Applicable Data Privacy Laws and where applicable, the Data Processing Addendum which are incorporated into these Terms by reference and in accordance with Our Privacy Notice. You acknowledge and agree that Group Companies may also access or disclose information about You, Your Account, Users or End-Users, including Service Data, in order to (a) comply with the law or respond to lawful requests or legal process; (b) protect Group Companies’ or Our customers’ or partners’ rights or property, including enforcement of these Terms or other policies associated with the Service(s); (c) act on a good faith belief that such disclosure is necessary to protect personal safety or avoid violation of applicable law or regulation. Further, at Our sole discretion, any suspected fraudulent, abusive, or illegal activity by You may be referred to law enforcement authorities.
Sharing Your Stuff
The Services provide features that allow you to share your stuff with others or to make it public. There are many things that users may do with that stuff (for example, copy it, modify it, re-share it). Please consider carefully what you choose to share or make public. JKL Technologies has no responsibility for that activity.
Files and other content in the Services may be protected by intellectual property rights of others. Please do not copy, upload, download, or share files or content unless you have the right to do so. You, not JKL Technologies, will be fully responsible and liable for what you copy, share, upload, download or otherwise use while using the Services. You must not upload spyware or any other malicious software to the Service. You, and not JKL Technologies, are responsible for maintaining and protecting all of your stuff. JKL Technologies will not be liable for any loss or corruption of your stuff, or for any costs or expenses associated with backing up or restoring any of your stuff. If your contact information, or other information related to your account, changes, you must notify us promptly and keep your information current. The Services are not intended for use by you if you are under 13 years of age. By agreeing to these Terms, you are representing to us that you are over 13.
If use of the Service(s) by You has become, or in Our opinion is likely to become, the subject of any IP Claim (defined below), We may at Our own option and expense (a) procure for You the right to continue using the Service(s) as set forth hereunder; (b) replace or modify the Service(s) to make it non-infringing; or (c) if options (a) or (b) are not commercially and reasonably practicable as determined by Us, terminate Your subscription to the Service(s) and repay You, on a pro-rated basis, any Subscription Charges You have previously paid Us for the corresponding unused portion. Indemnification by You: You will indemnify and hold Group Companies harmless against any claim brought by a third party against Us, and their respective employees, officers, directors and agents arising from or related to use of the Service(s) by You in breach of these Terms or matters which You have expressly agreed to be responsible pursuant to these Terms; provided that We promptly notify You of the threat or notice of such a claim. Indemnification by Us: Subject to Your compliance with these Terms, We will indemnify and hold You harmless, from and against any claim brought against You by a third party alleging that the Service(s) You subscribed to infringes or misappropriates such third party’s valid patent, copyright, or trademark (an “IP Claim”). We shall, at Our expense, defend such IP Claim and pay damages finally awarded against You in connection therewith, including the reasonable fees and expenses of the attorneys, provided that (a) You promptly notify Us of the threat or notice of such IP Claim; (b) We have or will have the sole and exclusive control and authority to select defense attorneys, defend and/or settle any such IP Claim; and (c) You fully cooperate with Us in connection therewith. We will have no liability or obligation with respect to any IP Claim if such claim is caused in whole or in part by (i) compliance with designs, data, instructions or specifications provided by You; (ii) modification of the Service(s) by anyone other than Us; or (iii) the combination, operation or use of the Service(s) with other hardware or software where the Service(s) would not by themselves be infringing. Exclusive and entire liability to You and constitute Your sole remedy with respect to an IP Claim brought by reason of access to or use of the Service(s) by You.
You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Services and you agree not to disclose your password to any third party. You are responsible for any activity using your account, whether or not you authorized that activity. You should immediately notify JKL Technologies of any unauthorized use of your account. You acknowledge that if you wish to protect your transmission of data or files to JKL Technologies, it is your responsibility to use a secure encrypted connection to communicate with the Services.
Software and Updates
An optional part of our Service requires you to download a software application package (“Software”). JKL Technologies hereby grants you a limited, nonexclusive, nontransferable, revocable license to use the Software at the marketplace where such downloads are possible, solely to access the Services. Your license to use the Software is automatically revoked if you violate these Terms in a manner that implicates our intellectual property rights. We hereby reserve all rights not expressly granted in these Terms. You must not reverse engineer or decompile the Software, nor attempt to do so, nor assist anyone else to do so. Our Services may update the Software on your device automatically when a new version is available.
Access to the services:
You may not be able to access or use the Service(s) (a) during planned downtime for upgrades and maintenance to the Service(s) (of which We will use commercially reasonable efforts to notify You in advance through Our Service(s)) (“Planned Downtime”), or (b) during any unavailability caused by circumstances beyond Our reasonable control, such as, but not limited to, acts of God, acts of government, acts of terror or civil unrest, technical failures beyond Our reasonable control (including, without limitation, inability to access the internet), or acts undertaken by third parties, including without limitation, distributed denial of service attacks. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to schedule Planned Downtime for weekends (Pacific Time zone) and other off-peak hours.
Billing, Plan Modifications and Payments
Subscription Charges: Unless otherwise specified in the Supplementary terms, except during Your free trial, all charges associated with Your Account (“Subscription Charges”) are due in full and payable in advance, when You subscribe to the Service(s). Unless specified otherwise in a Form, the Subscription Charges are based on the Service Plans You choose and are payable in full until You terminate Your Account. You will receive a receipt upon each receipt of payment by Us. You may also obtain a payment receipt from within the Service(s). Payment methods: You may pay the Subscription Charges through Your credit card, or other accepted payment method as specified in a Form. For credit card payments, Your payment is due immediately upon Your receipt of Our invoice. You hereby authorize Us or Our authorized agents, as applicable, to bill Your credit card upon Your subscription to the Service(s) (and any renewal thereof). For payments through other accepted methods, Your payment is due within thirty (30) days of Our invoice date unless otherwise stated in a Form. Renewal: Your subscription to the Service(s) will renew automatically for a Subscription Term equivalent in length to the then expiring Subscription Term. Unless otherwise provided for in any Form, the Subscription Charges applicable to Your subscription to the Service(s) for any such subsequent Subscription Term shall be Our standard Subscription Charges for the Service Plan to which You have subscribed as of the time such subsequent Subscription Term commences. You acknowledge and agree that, unless You terminate Your Account, Your credit card will be charged automatically for the applicable Subscription Charges. We may use a third party service provider to manage credit card and other payment processing; provided, that such service provider is not permitted to store, retain or use Your payment account information except to process Your credit card and other payment information for Us. You must notify Us of any change in Your credit card or other payment account information, either by updating Your Account or by emailing Us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Refunds: Unless otherwise specified in these Terms or a Form or a Service Plan, all Subscription Charges are nonrefundable. No refunds shall be issued for partial use or non-use of the Service(s) by You. Late Payments/Non-payment of Subscription Charges: We will notify You if We do not receive payment towards the Subscription Charges within the due date for Your Account. For payments made through credit cards, We must receive payments due within a maximum of five (5) days from the date of Our notice and for payments through other accepted methods, We must receive payments within a maximum of fifteen (15) days from the date of Our notice. If We do not receive payment within the foregoing time period, in addition to Our right to other remedies available under law, We may (i) charge an interest for late payment @ 1.5% per month and/or; (ii) suspend Your access to and use of the Service(s) until We receive Your payment towards the Subscription Charges as specified herein and/or; (iii) terminate Your Account. Upgrades and Downgrades: You may upgrade or downgrade within a Service Plan or between two Service Plans. You understand that downgrading may cause loss of content, features, or capacity of the Service(s) as available to You before downgrading Your Account. We will not be liable for such loss. When You upgrade or downgrade, the new Subscription Charges become immediately applicable. Upon upgrade, the new Subscription Charges for the subsisting month would be charged on pro-rated basis and Your credit card will be charged automatically. Subsequent months will be charged in full according to the new Subscription Charges. Upon downgrade, You will be offered a refund for the payment made for the subsisting month in the form of credits credited to Your Account. These credits will be offset against the new Subscription Charges payable in the subsequent months. Applicable Taxes: Unless otherwise stated, the Subscription Charges do not include any taxes, levies, duties or similar governmental assessments, including value-added, sales, use or withholding taxes assessable by any local, state, provincial or foreign jurisdiction (collectively “Taxes”). You are responsible for paying the Taxes that would be levied against You by government authorities. We will invoice You for such Taxes if We believe We have a legal obligation to do so and You agree to pay such Taxes if so invoiced. User Benefits: Apart from the credits provided to You when You downgrade, We may, at Our sole discretion, offer You certain benefits such as discounts on Subscription Charges, extension in Subscription Term for no extra payments from You, with regard to the Service(s). These benefits are specific to Your Account and the Service(s) identified while offering these benefits. They are not transferable. The benefits may have an expiry date. If they do not have an expiry date, they will expire upon completion of twelve (12) months from their date of offer.
JKL Technologies Property and Feedback
These terms do not grant you any right, title, or interest in the Services, Software, or the content in the Services. While we appreciate it when users send us feedback, please be aware that we may use any feedback, comments, or suggestions you send us or post in our forums without any obligation to you. The Software and other technology we use to provide the Services are protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of both the India and foreign countries. These Terms do not grant you any rights to use the JKL Technologies trademarks, logos, domain names, or other brand features.
Assignment; Agreement; Revisions
Acceptable Use Policy
You will not, and will not attempt to, misuse the Services, and will use the Services only in a manner consistent with the following JKL Technologies Acceptable Use Policy: JKL Technologies Products are used by millions of people, and we are proud of the trust placed in us. In exchange, we trust you to use our services responsibly. You agree not to misuse the JKL Technologies services. For example, you must not, and must not attempt to, use the services to do the following things.
- Probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or network;
- Breach or otherwise circumvent any security or authentication measures;
- Access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Service, shared areas of the Service you have not been invited to, JKL Technologies (or our service providers’) computer systems;
- Interfere with or disrupt any user, host, or network, for example by sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing any part of the Services;
- Plant malware or otherwise use the Services to distribute malware;
- Access or search the Services by any means other than our publicly supported interfaces (for example, “scraping”);
- Send unsolicited communications, promotions or advertisements, or spam;
- Send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information, including “spoofing” or “phishing”;
- Publish anything that is fraudulent, misleading, or infringes another’s rights;
- Promote or advertise products or services other than your own without appropriate authorization;
- Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
- Abuse JKL Technologies referrals to get more credit for referrals than deserved;
- Publish or share materials that are unlawfully pornographic or indecent, or that advocate bigotry, religious, racial or ethnic hatred;
- Violate the law in any way, or to violate the privacy of others, or to defame others.
JKL Technologies respects others’ intellectual property and asks that you do too. We will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement if they comply with the law and are properly provided to us. Such notices should be reported using our DMCA Process. We reserve the right to delete or disable content alleged to be infringing and to terminate repeat infringers. Our designated agent for notice of alleged copyright infringement on the Services is:
JKL Technologies 25, B2, Ground Floor, “S.S Flats” South Gangaiamman Koil II Street, Choolaimedu, Chennai – 600 094 India. Phone – +91 – 44 – 4350 7253
Intellectual Property Rights:
Ownership of IPR: Except for the rights granted to You, all rights, title and interest in and to all Our patents, inventions, copyrights, trademarks, domain names, trade secrets, know-how and any other intellectual property and/or proprietary rights in or related to the Service(s),Product(s), including the Native Apps and Websites, and any part of it (collectively, “Intellectual Property Rights”) shall belong to and remain exclusively with Us. We are the owner or the licensee of all Intellectual Property Rights in Our Websites, and the content or material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. You must not use any part of the content on Our Websites for commercial purposes without obtaining a license to do so from Us or Our licensors. Further, We claim no intellectual property rights over the content You upload or provide to the Service(s). Grant of License to Us: We shall have a royalty-free, worldwide, transferable, sub-licensable, irrevocable and perpetual license to incorporate into the Service(s) or Websites or otherwise use any suggestions, enhancement requests, recommendations or other feedback We receive from You. Grant of License to You: Our product and service names, and logos used or displayed on the Product(s),Service(s),Mobile Apps or Websites are Our registered or unregistered trademarks (collectively, “Marks”), and You may only use such Marks to identify You as a user of the Service(s) You have subscribed to. Reservation of Rights: All rights not expressly provided to You herein are reserved.
The Services may contain links to third-party websites or resources. JKL Technologies does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for their availability, accuracy, the related content, products, or services. You are solely responsible for your use of any such websites or resources. Also, if we provide you with any software under an open source license, there may be provisions in those licenses that expressly conflict with these Terms, in which case the open source provisions will apply.
Though we’d much rather you stay, you can stop using our Services any time. We reserve the right to suspend or end the Services at any time, with or without cause, and with or without notice. For example, we may suspend or terminate your use if you are not complying with these Terms, or use the Services in any way that would cause us legal liability or disrupt others’ use of the Services. If we suspend or terminate your use, we will try to let you know in advance and help you retrieve data, though there may be some cases (for example, repeatedly or flagrantly violating these Terms, a court order, or danger to other users) where we may suspend immediately.
JKL Technologies Products are Available “AS-IS”
Though we want to provide a great service, there are certain things about the service we can’t promise. For example, THE SERVICES AND SOFTWARE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”, AT YOUR OWN RISK, WITHOUT EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND. WE ALSO DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. (We are not shouting- it’s just that these disclaimers are really important, so we want to highlight them). WENTOEVENTS will have no responsibility for any harm to your computer system, loss or corruption of data, or other harm that results from your access to or use of the Services or Software. Some states do not allow the types of disclaimers in this paragraph, so they may not apply to you.
Limitation of Liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL JKL TECHNOLOGIES, ITS AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR (A) ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUDING LOSS OF USE, DATA, BUSINESS, OR PROFITS) DAMAGES, REGARDLESS OF LEGAL THEORY, WHETHER OR NOT JKL TECHNOLOGIES HAS BEEN WARNED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND EVEN IF A REMEDY FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE; (B) AGGREGATE LIABILITY FOR ALL CLAIMS RELATING TO THE SERVICES MORE THAN THE GREATER OF $20 OR THE AMOUNTS PAID BY YOU TO JKL TECHNOLOGIES FOR THE PAST THREE MONTHS OF THE SERVICES IN QUESTION. Some states do not allow the types of limitations in this paragraph, so they may not apply to you.
We may revise these Terms from time to time and the most current version will always be posted on our website. If a revision, in our sole discretion, is material we will notify you (for example via email to the email address associated with your account). Other changes may be posted to our blog or terms page, so please check those pages regularly. By continuing to access or use the Services after revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised Terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Services.
Miscellaneous Legal Terms
THESE TERMS AND THE USE OF THE SERVICES AND SOFTWARE WILL BE GOVERNED BY INDIAN LAW EXCEPT FOR ITS CONFLICTS OF LAWS PRINCIPLES. ALL CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THESE TERMS OR THE SERVICES OR SOFTWARE MUST BE LITIGATED EXCLUSIVELY IN THE COURTS OF CHENNAI, TAMIL NADU, INDIA AND BOTH PARTIES CONSENT TO VENUE AND PERSONAL JURISDICTION THERE. These Terms constitute the entire and exclusive agreement between you and JKL Technologies with respect to the Services, and supersede and replace any other agreements, terms and conditions applicable to the Services. These Terms create no third party beneficiary rights. JKL Technologies’ failure to enforce a provision is not a waiver of its right to do so later. If a provision is found unenforceable the remaining provisions of the Agreement will remain in full effect and an enforceable term will be substituted reflecting our intent as closely as possible. You may not assign any of your rights in these Terms, and any such attempt is void, but JKL Technologies may assign its rights to any of its affiliates or subsidiaries, or to any successor in interest of any business associated with the Services. JKL Technologies and you are not legal partners or agents; instead, our relationship is that of independent contractors.
We collect information through two means:Directly from you – On some of the pages we may ask for personal information in order to provide you a service or carry out a transaction. You are not required to provide this information and in case you do not, it will not be possible for us to provide you the requested service or transaction. Automatically – We collect information about your visit to our sites, what pages you view and other actions taken within JKL Technologies’ sites. When you visit our site, a cookie may be placed on your machine or may be read if you have visited the site previously. Cookies are used to remember the information provided by you so that you do not have to fill it again when you download the same product or any other JKL Technologies product. Cookies will be placed only for the specified purpose and your information will not be used otherwise. You have the option to disable cookies on your computer. When most of the data collected are used for the betterment of the gameplay, some are used to provide better targeted Ads with 3rd party SDKs. As part of the Google’s privacy program, the 3rd party SDKs use the Advertising IDs for this, which you can opt out using Google settings for the same. Our App/Game itself uses the unique Android ID and other unique identifiers to provide better game play, such as providing hints, free virtual currencies, game play variances for relevant users as and when needed. This is also used by our APertain SDK integration which provides App Support and other related features.
Collecting Personal Data and why?
Personal Data we collect and process for our own purposes: Collected Data When you visit our Websites or participate in JKL Technologies’s events, WentoEvents may collect information, which may include Personal Data, from Individuals as set forth below (collectively referred to as “Collected Data”). For the purposes of General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), JKL Technologies shall be the controller for the Collected Data – this means that JKL Technologies decides what Collected Data is processed and why. Data we process on your behalf: Service Data We only process Service Data as per our Customer’s instructions. For purposes of the GDPR and the Swiss Federal Act on Data Protection, we are the processor and not the controller of the Service Data. Service Data, as defined in the Terms, means all electronic data, text, messages or other materials, including Personal Data of Users and End-Users, submitted to the Product(s) or Service(s) by our Customers through Customer’s Account in connection with Customer’s use of the Service(s), including data collected under “Other Information” and “Mobile Applications” below. Our EEA or Switzerland based Customers are the “controllers” of that data and are responsible for compliance with the applicable data protection law. We work with our Customers to help them provide notice to their customers concerning the purpose for which Personal Data is processed by JKL Technologies. If you are our Customer from EEA or Switzerland, then in your role as a controller, you are authorizing, on behalf of you and your authorized agents and End-Users, and representing that you have the authority to provide such authorization to the processing and transfer of Personal Data in and to the United States and other countries which may have different privacy laws from your or their country of residence. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that the Service Data is treated securely and in accordance with this Notice. We do not own, control or direct the use of Service Data, and in fact we are largely unaware of what information is being stored on our platform and only access such information as reasonably necessary to provide the Service(s) (including to respond to support requests), as otherwise authorized by Customers or as required by law. Unless we explicitly agree otherwise in writing, you will not process sensitive personal data (such as health data) on our platform. As the controller, it shall be your responsibility to inform the End-Users about the processing, and, where required, obtain necessary consent or authorization for any Personal Data that is collected as part of the Service Data through your use of the Product(s) or Service(s). As the processors of Personal Data on behalf of our Customers, we follow Customer’s instructions with respect to the Service Data to the extent consistent with the functionality of our Service(s). In doing so, we implement technical, physical and administrative measures against unauthorized processing of such information and against loss, destruction of, or damage to, Personal Data.
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To ensure our site is relevant to your needs.
- To deliver services, such as newsletters, events, training or software, that you request or purchase.
- To help us create and publish content most relevant to you.
- To alert you to product upgrades, special offers, updated information and other new services from JKL Technologies, if you so request.
We do not sell, rent, or lease our customer lists to third parties. When collecting contact information that might be used to intimate you about our products and services, we will always give you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving such communications. Each e-mail we send includes an unsubscribe link allowing you to stop delivery of that type of communication. If you elect to unsubscribe, we will remove you from the relevant list within 10 business days.
When does WentoEvents process Collected Data?
1) Sign-up, billing and Account information: When you subscribe and sign-up to any of our Service(s), we may collect your (i) contact information such as name, e-mail address, mailing address, IP address, geographic location, or phone number of the Account admin; (ii) billing information, such as credit card number and billing address; (iii) name and email address when Account admin/Agent(s) provide feedback from within the Service(s); and (iv) unique identifiers, such as username, account number or password. Subject to this Notice and the Terms, we will use such data, including without limitation, to (i) provide you the Service(s); (ii) send you communication from the Service(s); (iii) assess needs of your business to determine or suggest suitable Service(s); (iv) send you requested information about the Service(s); (v) respond to customer service requests, questions and concerns; (vi) administer your Account; (vii) send you promotional and marketing communications (where you have requested us to do so); and (viii) facilitate your transactions with other users when you use our Service(s). 2) Events: When you attend an event conducted by JKL Technologies, including webinars or seminars, we may collect your contact information such as name, e-mail address, designation and company name. Subject to this Notice, we will use such data, including without limitation, to (i) assess needs of your business to determine or suggest suitable Product(s) or Service(s); (ii) send you requested information about the Product(s) or Service(s); (iii) send you promotional and marketing communications (where you have requested us to do so); and (iv) respond to your questions and concerns. 3) Program Registrations: When you register for any of our programs through a registration form on our Websites, we may collect information such as name, e-mail address, company name and website URL, company details, location and contact information. Subject to this Notice, we will use such data, including without limitation, to (i) facilitate your use of the program portal for which you have registered; (ii) send you communication from within the Service(s); (iii) send you requested information about our Service(s); (iv) respond to your requests, questions and concerns; and (v) send you promotional and marketing communications (where you have requested us to do so). 4) Public forums and Newsletters: When you visit our publicly accessible community forums and blogs, you should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. Further, we may collect your (i) contact information such as name, e-mail address, mailing address, or phone number; (ii) information about your business, such as company name, company size, business type; and (iii) a short bio about you to identify you as the author of the post. When you actively subscribe to our newsletters, we collect your email address to share our newsletters with you. Subject to this Notice, we will use such data, including without limitation, to (i) assess needs of your business to determine or suggest suitable Service(s); (ii) send you requested information about the Service(s); (iii) send you promotional and marketing communications (where you have requested us to do so); and (iv) respond to your questions and concerns. 5) Clear Gifs and Log Files: We and our third party advertising partners use technologies such as web beacons in analyzing trends, administering the website, tracking users’ movements around the site, and gathering demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by these companies on an individual and aggregated basis. As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information may include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data. We link this automatically collected data to other data we collect about you. 6) Analytics: Apart from the aforementioned information collected by us, we automatically receive and record certain Personal Data of yours when You visit our Websites. This includes device model, IP address, the type of browser being used, usage pattern through cookies and browser settings, query logs and product usage logs. We also collect clicks, scrolls, conversion and drop-off on our Product(s), Websites and Services to render user journey at real-time. Subject to this Notice, we will use such data, including without limitation, to (i) assess needs of your business to determine or suggest suitable Product(s) or Service(s); (ii) send you requested information about the Service(s); (iii) respond to customer service requests, questions and concerns; and (iv) for analytical purposes. You authorize JKL Technologies and its service providers to perform analytics on such Collected Data, to (i) improve, enhance, support and operate the Websites; and (ii) compile statistical reports and record insights into usage patterns. You acknowledge that JKL Technologies uses Collected Data, as the case may be, for the aforementioned purposes. 7) Testimonials: We may post your testimonials/comments/reviews on our Websites which may contain your Personal Data. Prior to posting the testimonial, we will obtain your consent to post your name along with the testimonial. If you want your testimonial removed, please contact us at email@example.com. 8) Marketing communications: We may use your e-mail address, collected as part of Collected Data, to send our newsletters and/or marketing communications about our products and services. Where you have so requested, we will also send you marketing communications about our third party partners. If you no longer wish to receive these communications, you can opt out by following the instructions contained in the emails you receive or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sharing Personal Data
Personal Data contained in Collected Data and Service Data will never be sold to or shared with other companies or organizations for commercial purposes. We process Personal Data in the United States and the European Economic Area (“EEA”) and in other countries through third parties that we may use. You may refer to the page here for more information on hosting options. Third parties with whom Collected Data is shared may include third-party payment processors who process your credit card and other payment information for JKL Technologies but are otherwise not permitted to store, retain or use such information. Third parties that we utilize to assist in providing the Product(s) or Service(s) with whom Service Data may be shared are listed here (“Sub-Processors”). Further, we may transfer Personal Data to our Group Companies for the purposes identified in the Terms and this Notice. All such transfers are covered by the service agreements with the relevant recipients and we have taken appropriate safeguards to ensure that your Personal Data will remain protected in accordance with this Privacy Notice. Further details can be provided upon request. Subject to the Terms and this Notice, we and our Group Companies shall have the right to access Customer’s Account and to process Service Data solely to the extent necessary to provide, enhance and improve the Product(s) or Services, including, without limitation, in response to Customer’s support requests. Our Sub-Processors will only be given access to Customer’s Account and Service Data as is reasonably necessary to provide the Service(s) and will be subject to confidentiality obligations in their service agreements. Your personal information and other information related to your online activity at the JKL Technologies website will not be given to any outside organization for any purpose other than those below:
To Service Providers:
JKL Technologies hires other companies to provide services on our behalf, for instance web hosting, processing transactions, and analyzing our websites. We provide these companies with only those parts of your information they require to deliver those services. These companies and their employees are prohibited from using that personal information for any other purpose.
In case of legal compliance, with regard to certain transactions, we may disclose some or all of your information to financial institutions, government entities or other entities involved in legal compliance administration.
To third party websites:
Our Websites contain links to other websites that are not owned or controlled by JKL Technologies. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other websites or third parties. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our Websites and to read the privacy policies of each and every website that collects Personal Data.
Certain information may be shared with our partners only for purposes described in ‘Information Use’ above. For example, if you request that a sales person contact you, we may pass your request to a local reseller partner, if that is appropriate.
How does JKL Technologies keep Personal data secure?
We use appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the Personal Data that we collect and process. The measures we use are designed to provide a level of security appropriate to the risk of processing your Personal Data.
Collected DataIf you are an individual resident in EEA, you have the following data protection rights regarding Collected Data:
- If you wish to access, correct, update or request deletion of your Personal Data, you can do so at any time by contacting us.
- You can object to processing of your Personal Data, ask us to restrict processing of your Personal Data or request portability of your Personal Data. Again, you can exercise these rights by contacting us.
- You have the right to opt-out of marketing communications we send you at any time. You can exercise this right by clicking on the “unsubscribe” or “opt-out” link in the marketing emails we send you. To opt-out of other forms of marketing (such as postal marketing or telemarketing), please contact us.
- Similarly, if we have collected and process your Personal Data with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your Personal Data conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority.
Service DataIf you seek access to, or wish to correct, update, modify or delete Personal Data (hereinafter referred to as a “Request”) which is part of the Service Data and processed by us on behalf of our Customer, you should direct your query to our Customer i.e, the controller. If you are a Customer of our Product(s) or Service(s) and wish to raise a Request on behalf of your Users and End-Users in connection with Service Data, you may raise a ticket on the support portal of the relevant Service. Please note that if a Customer has subscribed to more than one Service, a Request on a particular Service support portal is specific to that Service only and separate Requests need to be raised across other relevant Service support portals.
Changes to this policy