Attendee’s Refund Policies are subject to the Terms of Service and Refund Policy of the Event for which a ticket has been purchased. JKL Technologies (Wen To Events) is not liable to address refund requests from the Ticket Buyer and has no authority to issue refunds without an instruction from the Event Organizer.
Event Organizer can provide a specific Refund Policy for their own Events in case of planning expenditure to occur.
The Attendee shall request a refund from the Event Publisher responsible for the event in question, within 72 hours after the Event Ticket Purchase Date. Wen To Events (owned & operated by JKL Technologies) will honour refund requests for online purchases made through the Payment Gateway, from the Event Publisher within the Refund time allowance of 72 hours past the Event Ticket Purchase Date. Refunds will be initiated by Wen To Events (owned & operated by JKL Technologies) and applied to the original form of purchase within thirty (30) days of Event End Date.
Refund and Cancellation policy with the Organizer
- In case a Customer decides to cancel his event request on his own accord, then the organizer shall be coordinated with by WentoEvents.com (owned & operated by JKL Technologies) to try and ensure that the Customer receives a refund, but the decision to provide the refund to the Customer shall be the sole right and discretion of the organizer and the decision of the organizer shall be final. In the event the refund is refused by the Organizer, WentoEvents.com (owned & operated by JKL Technologies) shall not be held liable or accountable by the Customer as the Website ensures to try and do everything in its power to guarantee that the refund is provided.
- JKL Technologies (Wen To Events) will collect all receipts of ticket sales on behalf of the Event Organizer (“You”) and deduct all applicable service charges from registration fees as stated here: http://www.wentoevents.com/pricing. JKL Technologies will mail all payments to you (total ticket sales less service charges) at the address (or Direct Transfer to your Bank Account) that you accurately provide on the Wen To Events Web Site. All sales, fees, charges, and funds are payable in Indian Rupees.
- All ticket prices listed by the Event Organizer (“You”) are considered to be inclusive of applicable taxes.
- Any credit card chargebacks initiated by the Attendee for any reason shall be charged back to You, The Event Organizer. JKL Technologies (Wen To Events) shall either
- deduct these costs from your outstanding balance, whether for that particular Event or for any other Event that you list with JKL Technologies (Wen To Events); or
- send an invoice to you for said costs if no balance exists. If payment for said invoice is not received by JKL Technologies (Wen To Events) within thirty (30) days, JKL Technologies (Wen To Events) reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to terminate this Agreement and to cancel all other Events listed by you as provided herein.